Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Party

This was the first Halloween the three ladies had a baby to dress up - that called for a PARTY! We played a few fun games that included doughnuts, mummies and baby races.
Eliza, Jayci and Ethan

These are some of the goodies I made: eyeballs (Deviled Eggs w/ olives), witches brooms (pretzels w/ Fruit Roll-ups), dead fingers (string cheese w/ bell pepper fingernails), individual pumpkin pies, REAL Gingerbread, and deadly lips (Apple slices with banana chips for teeth (not shown). Since we couldn't find any pumpkins around town (shortage, we think) I decided to carve fruits and veggies I found in my kitchen. It was fun making it all!


I put spider webs throughout the living room

The Swashbucklers

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you costumes and "nasty" food! You guys looked great. Wish we had been there to enjoy the fun. Those little pumpkin pies look D-LISH (as Danny would say). We love you guys.

Danny, Jaimi and Charlotte

Lyndsi said...

Way cute costumes. Ethan ii the cutest little pirate i've ever seen. Can't wait to see you all. Oh and we did a meter look alike thing after we saw Ethan's and how he is 50/50 you two. Thanks for the idea.

Matt, Lyndsi, and Justin

analee hirschi said...

I love the pics. your blog is awesome. you will have to tutor me on one. The party was a blast!! thanks for throwing that together for us.

analee

Ashley said...

Wow! That looks like an exciting Halloween Party. I like Jonathan's make-up. It brings out his eyes.

Jake

Hazembullers said...

All you guys win the "Most Coordinated Families" award. I love it! Rafa & Co.

Kristalyn said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun time! I can't believe that there were no pumpkins in your city! We went the day before Halloween and there were still tons...I guess we should have shared with the rest of the country! Your mini jack-o-lanterns are so cute!

Headle said...

AHHHHH!!!!! JENI!!!! JONATHON!! OH MY WORD! I can't believe I finally found you guys!! I've been praying for this for the longest time! Its me!! Heather Peterson (Brown)!! We have SO MUCH CATCHING UP TO DO!! Sorry to freak out...but I'm soooo excited!! I need your email so we can get back in touch. Email me PLEASE!! Mine is headle10@gmail.com
I'm so adding you to my friends list :) How fun to see your update. I haven't even read it all yet, I was just too excited!!

Email me please!!! I love you guys so much! I miss you!!
Here's my blog: swissfamilypeterson.blogspot.com