Monday, December 10, 2007

An at-home photo shoot


6 comments:

Jen said...

Ethan is just beautiful!! He looks like a delightful little boy!

I hope all is well with you both. Let me know what you're up to when you get some time to come up for a breath.

Merry Christmas!

Ashley said...

What a cutie! We are excited to see him (and his parents) next week!

Nicole said...

Jeni! I can't believe how big your baby boy is! And is is so blonde! I thought for sure the Latin side would come out :) It's sure great to keep up with you on your blog. I'm just creating my own now too.
I just love you Jeni! Drop a line when you can :)

Phil and Becca said...

jeni, I can't believe I found your blog! It's been way too long! Your little boy is so cute. I've got two kids, can you believe it. Phil and I are living in Reno. Check out our blog at http://phillipandrebecca.blogspot.com. Love Phil and Becca Walker

Anonymous said...

Jeni!

I just found your blog through Heather Peterson's blog. It was so great to read up on your adorable family! Your little boy is such a doll!!!!!!! (I love the BYU shirt!) And you and Jonathan look just as I remember you - such a good lookin' couple!

I'm so glad to hear you're doing so well. I miss you girl! It's been a couple of months since I updated our blog, but you can check it out if you'd like-thewaiteupdate.blogspot.com. Don't you just love the blogging world? It's such a great way to keep in touch!

I love ya!
Jenna (Seely) Waite

Thorpe said...

Hey, Ethan is so big. I just found blog but email address I guess doesn't work. I have a new address too. angdthorpe@gmail.com. Email sometime.
Angela Thorpe