Although he is 9 months younger than Charlotte, Ethan eats twice as much. As soon as Charlotte is done with her food Ethan is quick to grab her plate and help her finish.
Justin, Marlie and Adam eating tacos
Ethan and Cassi
The three goons (Ethan, Charlotte, and Justin) all 9 months apart
Ethan is ADORABLE!! These are such cute pictures! I need him to come give Drew lessons on good eating :) What a beautiful and happy little toddler he is becoming. Well, of course, he has the most AMAZING parents in the world :)
How fun that Ethan has so many cousins close to his age, that will definitely be nice as they get older-they can entertain themselves! :) How did your COlordao interviews go...any chances of moving out here? :)
Jeni--What cute kids. Now listen, I haven't talked to you in years and I thought the 1st picture was your 2 kids, 9 months apart! I was kinda shocked! Then as I looked through your other postings I realized that you have 1, right? How long will you be in SC? What are your plans next. If you ever want a vacation to BsAs, come stay with us! Seriously!
3 comments:
Ethan is ADORABLE!! These are such cute pictures! I need him to come give Drew lessons on good eating :) What a beautiful and happy little toddler he is becoming. Well, of course, he has the most AMAZING parents in the world :)
Love and miss you guys!!
How fun that Ethan has so many cousins close to his age, that will definitely be nice as they get older-they can entertain themselves! :) How did your COlordao interviews go...any chances of moving out here? :)
Jeni--What cute kids. Now listen, I haven't talked to you in years and I thought the 1st picture was your 2 kids, 9 months apart! I was kinda shocked! Then as I looked through your other postings I realized that you have 1, right? How long will you be in SC? What are your plans next. If you ever want a vacation to BsAs, come stay with us! Seriously!
Post a Comment