Jeni--Your blog is ADORABLE! I loooove it!! I am still learning how to do html & hoping to revamp mine soon too!! You are inspiring me to get a move on! :D You have such impeccable taste!!
Oh my word?! Ethan is such a DOLL!!! I love how he's into everything. Our little ones keep life interesting :) What a little sweetheart!
How are you feeling these days, growing a baby and all?! Tell Jonathan HI for me too :) Miss YOU!!
Jeni, Ethan is so cute. I'm glad we finally found out your blog address. It's been very fun to "see" you guys there and keep updated on your goings on. How are you holding up with Jonathan gone? Dan was gone for three months after Reid was born. I gained a new testimony of the rightness of having two parents and how much a spouse completes you. It just didn't seem right without him here. I appreciate him so much more now and it's very fun to reunite as a family again. I hope things are going well for you. Emmi
Hey Jeni! Your son is so cute! Congrats on being pregnant. That's so exciting to have 2 kids. Definitely more work, but so worth it. I miss you and your smiling face! I hope that you are well. Phil says hi too. Check out our blog at http://phillipandrebecca.blogspot.com. Love you lots! Becca
I just checked your blog and am so excited to hear that you are expecting your second! How fun! Ethan reminds me of Mason..he always has some sort of injury along with some sort of food on his face. :) I hope that all is well with you guys!
5 comments:
Jeni--Your blog is ADORABLE! I loooove it!! I am still learning how to do html & hoping to revamp mine soon too!! You are inspiring me to get a move on! :D You have such impeccable taste!!
Oh my word?! Ethan is such a DOLL!!! I love how he's into everything. Our little ones keep life interesting :) What a little sweetheart!
How are you feeling these days, growing a baby and all?! Tell Jonathan HI for me too :) Miss YOU!!
Jeni,
Ethan is so cute. I'm glad we finally found out your blog address. It's been very fun to "see" you guys there and keep updated on your goings on.
How are you holding up with Jonathan gone? Dan was gone for three months after Reid was born. I gained a new testimony of the rightness of having two parents and how much a spouse completes you. It just didn't seem right without him here. I appreciate him so much more now and it's very fun to reunite as a family again. I hope things are going well for you.
Emmi
Hey Jeni! Your son is so cute! Congrats on being pregnant. That's so exciting to have 2 kids. Definitely more work, but so worth it. I miss you and your smiling face! I hope that you are well. Phil says hi too. Check out our blog at http://phillipandrebecca.blogspot.com. Love you lots!
Becca
Hey, congrats on being prego again. That is awesome. Email me sometime: angdthorpe@gmail.com.
Angela Thorpe
I just checked your blog and am so excited to hear that you are expecting your second! How fun! Ethan reminds me of Mason..he always has some sort of injury along with some sort of food on his face. :) I hope that all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment