Oh how I love his speech patterns! My favorite Ethan words/phrases are "gorch"(orange), "beebee Noah" (baby Noah), "pull-a-way" (put it away), "yellow caca"(this is what he yells incessantly when I change Noah's diaper), "pishy" (fishy), "ah-gone"(all gone), "w'are you" (where are you), "Daddy wooking" (Daddy's working), "I luloo too" (his response to when I say 'I love you'), "tink you" (thank you), "all done cry" (he says this when he tries to control his emotions, which seems like we battle this all day long), and "not to be" (his response when I say "to be" - gotta love Shakespeare). It is so fun see him struggle to get out 3-4 word phrases! He'll tilt his head, get tongue tied and contort his face to try and get words out right in a sentence. It reminds me of my first few months in Argentina trying to speak Spanish! :)

2 comments:
Your youngest little boy looks so awesome in his Santa Hat! They are all getting so big so quick!!!
Loved the updates and love you guys to death!
The Hazembullers
We wish were there. How fun to see them try to talk. we miss you all. Have a great new year!!!
Post a Comment