Ethan is growing up so fast. Here are just a few things he said this week:
On the road one day:
"orange rhombus!" (when he saw a road work sign)
"red ocadon!" (when he saw a stop sign)
"red light means stop!" (every time we stopped at a red light)
"green light means go!" (every time the light turned green)
Ethan's first joke:
We were walking back from our daily walk/playing at the park/mommy getting some sun. Ethan wanted to walk beside the stroller. He was holding Noah's stuffed monkey under his arm.
Mommy: Ethan, do you hear the doggy?
Ethan: Yes, I hear the froggy.
Mommy: No, do you hear the D-Doggy?
Ethan: I hear the froggy doggy. Tee hee hee. Ethan's funny!
Mommy: Ha ha ha. Yes, Ethan is very funny.
Grandpa:
A man came a few times this week to help set up our swamp cooler for the summer. When he came in the house Ethan kept calling him grandpa (bc he looks a little like my dad). This man was young, he just happened to have a similar look. Poor man. Ethan would not quit calling him grandpa! When he left he said "bye-bye, grandpa. See you later, grandpa." When he was out the door Ethan tried to open it back up saying, "Outside grandpa!" and then proceeded to go to the window once again calling, "grandpa....come back, grandpa!" I tried so hard to get him to stop, but he was determined that it was in fact..............his grandpa. What do you do? Laugh.
2 comments:
I seriously love Ethans stories- they make me laugh!! He's such a bright kid - but I mean look who he has for parents... not a shock there!
Those are some funny jokes! I don't think I learned what a rhombus was until junior high!
Post a Comment