Jonathan had a 4-5 day review course for his boards in Vegas so we all went as a family. Although he was gone from 6:30-9:30 most days and was 110 when we got there we still found ways to have a blast. There are no pics of the strip because I braved it alone with the three boys; a camera would only complicate things. We were able to visit Mandalay bay and it's shark aquarium, Luxor, Excalibur, MGM and it's Lion habitat, Paris, Bally's, Venetian, Flamingo and it's wildlife habitat (which was pretty much fish and bids), and see the Bellagio and Mirage fountain shows. Most of this was accomplished on my own with the three kids. I sure got a plenty of strange looks but it was well worth it. We endured smoky casinos, temps in the 100's, walking long distances, diverting the boys' attention around the smut and drunks, etc. but we definitely enjoyed ourselves. The swimming pools, ice dispensers, and air conditioning saved us for sure!
Oh...and I almost wet my pants when Noah travelled 1/2 way up the escalator doing the splits (totally pulled an Elf). I guess we hadn't taken him on many of those. :)
Oh...and I almost wet my pants when Noah travelled 1/2 way up the escalator doing the splits (totally pulled an Elf). I guess we hadn't taken him on many of those. :)

2 comments:
How are yall doing!
Any idea where yall are gonna end up?
- Lucas
I am proud of you taking the kids out. That is awesome of you and I would have love to see Noah do the splits, that would have been hilarious.
Post a Comment