This is the last graduation, the last milestone, the last bridge crossed in Jonathan's career! Residency is finally over. Seven long years of tortuous post-graduate work is finally over!!!!!!!! I cannot believe we are finally here, especially since there were many days I thought it would never end. We are so happy for Jonathan and all the hard work that he has put forth to become an incredible physician. All we can do now is just sigh.
Graduation was held at a winery here in the valley. My dad, Nick, Cassandra, and Diego came for the big event. Their support was very much appreciated, especially for (I think) the most important day of Jonathan's education/career.
Jonathan received the Resident Scholar Award and was quite thoughtful and emotional when he said a few words after he was handed his certificate of achievement for completing residency. He was coined the most "professional" resident and was given quite high praises that day. We are so proud of him!
Jonathan and his colleagues during the reception following graduation. He will truly miss these guys, as they buoyed each other up during this arduous experience and have become close friends.




7 comments:
YEA!! Congratulations you two!!! So happy for you both - now on to your much deserved career. Best wishes!
Wow! congratulations Jonathan (and of course Jeni too)!! I'm sure it's a wonderful feeling to be done and what an amazing accomplishment. We're proud of you!
love,
Jacobito & Ashley
Congrats again Jono!! I'm glad we were with you in attire (the tie looks familiar). Love, the wellers
Congrats, guys! Enjoyed reading your last few updates. We miss you! Blessings as you travel.
Love- Dean, Dianna & Gracie
I am so happy for you! Jonathan is very deserving of all the praise he received and didn't receive. I can't believe this time is here already though, we are going to miss you guys!
CONGRATS!!!!!!! My hat off to you two!
Congrats to you both! What a great accomplishment after all those years of sacrifice. I wish you and your family the best on your new adventure!
Post a Comment