Thursday, August 18, 2011

Passports, Visas, and Packing...oh my!

Well, it's official! We have tickets purchased and will be leaving for CA Sept. 6th, then NEW ZEALAND Sept. 17th!!!! 6 months there should give us plenty of time to get adjusted for sure. We will be spending 1 month in Balclutha (south of Dunedin) and 5 months in Geraldine (2 hours south of Christchurch). We are very excited and cannot wait to enjoy the beautiful scenery, culture and people. These visa pics were taken today and were very successful (no tears, all smiles on 1st take).




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Caytlin said...

You'll be going to CA the day we're leaving! We're going for Labor Day and are driving back Tuesday...sad we'll miss you guys! Hope you have an AMAZING time in NZ!!!

Danny and Jaimi Weller said...

My fav is Noah with hands on hips. :) And you best be taking loads of scenery shots to hang on your walls (and mine, please!) when you get back. BEAUtiful!!

Beazer said...

Wow -- New Zealand has always been at the top of my to visit list. You are living the life! I can't wait to read about all of your adventures and live vicariously.

Lyndsi said...

Oh my cuteness.....can I just pinch those cheeks of Isaac's!?!?!?!? i'm excited to see you for a few days!! Looks like you've been busy - yet having tons of fun!!!

Ladybug said...

Good luck. I am sure that you will have so many awesome adventures as if going there wasn't adventure enough.

holmesfamily8 said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see all the amazing pictures too! We will miss you, hope you have a wonderful time!

Ashley said...

wish we could go, its gonna be an awesome trip. Have fun!