Months before his birthday Ethan would ask us if we were excited for him to turn 5 (it would have been annoying had it not been so adorable) and since the big day he constantly inquires, “are you so happy that I’m growed-up?” I can’t believe my little boy is 5 now! He really has turned a corner in his life and feels somehow that his birthday changed him overnight. Although it’s not entirely true he really has become much more responsible, helpful, kind, generous, and considerate lately. I am so blessed to have Ethan in my life! He is thoughtful, brave, clever, curious, kind-hearted, innocent, full of vigor, giggly, loving, a great brother, and desires to obey. Happy birthday, sweet boy!
The day itself was full of anticipation and excitement for him since I told him he could do whatever he wanted (the majority of which was spent at home bc Daddy was working till late). Gifts he received included a globe bank, a solar system painting/assembly kit (he’s really into solar systems and space these days) a sticker book, a magnifying glass, and a color changing Lightning McQueen. I made his cake with Jaffas (Cadbury’s version of a huge spherical m&m they race these down the steepest street in the world nearby). 

No comments:
Post a Comment