Ethan is hilarious! His language skills are really taking off. He has great pronunciation for his age, but he struggles with certain words consistently. These are some of my favorites as of late:
Goose meat (excuse me)
Cryning (crying)
Shrash (trash)
Shrawbeebees (strawberries)
Fungeego (flamingo)
Ocadon (octagon)
Trinegeego (triangle)
Baby Luga (baby beluga)
Copooter (computer)
Misser (mister)
See-lay-der (see you later)
Hummus (helmet)
Pay-me-so (permiso - Spanish)
Combian or Combino (Colombia)
Donde dah (donde esta - Spanish)
Moo-bee en (muy bien - Spanish)
Nun a one (another one)
It is so fun listening to him learn to speak!
4 comments:
I love this list. I wish I had been better at writing down Eliza's wordisms.
I love it! ha ha - He's so darling! I really wish Brice would have been into teaching Spanish... that has to be awesome to hear Ethan doing both languages!
Mmmm! I think I'll have some goose meat with a side of hummus. Sounds delish!
LOL, I can't wait until our little guy talks!!!
Post a Comment