Halloween flew by like a witch on her broom this year! I loved seeing how Ethan transformed into Woody that night. He loved being someone else for a day (isn't that what we all love Halloween for anyway?). Noah was a growing lion, Jonathan was overtaken by the full moon and mutated into Dracula, and I was some sort of spider-woman-thingy. It was unfortunate that I couldn't get my act together enough to have a family themed costume affair, but it worked out well. Maybe next year when Noah will actually care.
We spent the evening with our good friends, the Bodners. Our kids had a blast dancing to Halloween music together, not to mention the adults ending the evening with a good old game of Ticket to Ride. Now I can start planning for next year's costumes! Hmmmm.....





3 comments:
isnt' that just the cutest halloween family! Johnathan looks way to good. Ethan is a cutie pants and it looks like you have lots of little scary friends to go trick or treating with... what a fun halloween
I love you Halloween pictures. It's fun to dress up--I guess I'm still a kid at heart. I was a butterfly with Wal-Mart wings and sparkles all around my eyes.
LOL Oooh! You all look so fabulous!
Post a Comment