Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Grateful For Batteries

Why am I grateful for batteries you may be wondering? Well, after I put the kids to bed I began hunting for my cell phone. It was nowhere to be found so I decided to call it from our house phone. The ring was strange, a very muffled tone. Hmmm.... The ringing lead me into the spare bedroom...then to the closet....then to guitar case. I opened it up not expecting my little monsters to have gone so far as to stick it in the guitar itself. How clever....how clever indeed. It took me a few minutes to retrieve the said phone from the body of my guitar, but I managed with a little stretching of the strings.

Now...how in the WORLD could I have found that phone had I not had a well charged battery? I am so very lucky. I suppose I could have resorted to prayer, but I would have laughed if the Lord told me to look there.

I sure have two clever little monsters. Ethan no doubt opened up the guitar case, but Noah no doubt stuffed my phone inside. I'm in for a wild ride if they already know how to collaborate in their clever schemes. lol

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You have quite the adventures with those two little munchkins.

analee hirschi said...

that is the funniest thing. Who would have ever thought to look in the guitar. They are going to be fun when they are older. lol... and happy birthday to ethan. We miss our ethan boy and hope that we can be reunited. YOu have such a great family, we wish we were closer so our families could grow up together.

Lyndsi said...

I think you need to write a book called "2 Boys against 1 Mother"

D-n-E said...

Don't they keep us on our toes. What embarrassing stories we'll have to tell when they get older. ;)