
It's another BOY!!!!
I should have clued in when the last month my baby has been kicking me like crazy. I am so excited because I don't have to buy anything and already know what I am in for ... a bundle of energy. I guess I better go out and buy a new pair of running shoes! Ethan will be so excited to have a little brother to play (fight) with, someone besides me. Question: how long will this toddler 'human punching bag' phase last? The baby is already getting pelted! :-)
1 comment:
COngratulations, Jeni! Having two boys are fun! Mason and Carter are 22 months apart, I think the thing that was the hardest is that Mason just didn't understand how fragile babies are. He wanted to play...and to him that means throwing toys at him and jumping on him...but it only took a week or so to get him to understnad that you have to be soft with the baby...although he still needs constant supervision for when he just isn't paying that close of attention.
Post a Comment