
On my first "golden weekend", we took off to go camping and hiking in Keebler Pass just 2 hours away from GJ. Although the mosquitos were pretty bad...it was nothing some good 'ole bug spray couldn't handle.
The scenery was absolutely gorgeous. Ethan had his first roasted marshmallows and he slept better in a tent than he ever has at home! We've gotta do this more often!

It was nice to have so much open space for Ethan to just roam around--we didn't have to keep such a close eye on him. Whew! What a relief because he always keeps us on our toes.

As for the hiking, Ethan didn't want to hold anyone's hand. He was a happy little scout as long as he had flowers strangled in his hands. Eventually he got pooped and just couldn't keep going, so most of the return trip was spent riding on Daddy's shoulders. Jeni, being about 6 months pregnant, did a pretty good job too. As you can tell, she had her hands free for photography.


.....until next time!
3 comments:
Hey guys! Your blog is great! Ethan is adorable...and I'm so excited for you that you're getting another boy! Little boys are so much fun. I don't know if you heard the news, but I'm getting married in Salt Lake on October 10th. Chris (my fiance) is awesome, and I'll be gaining an adorable 7 year old stepdaughter. Please email me your address in CO so I can send you an invitation! Thanks!
-Caytlin
caytmarie@gmail.com
Wow! Beautiful family, beautiful pictures! You are a great photographer Jeni. Where are you all living now? And did I ever ask you where you guys served in Argentina?
Welcome to COlorado! If you ever come down to Denver/Littleton, you definitely have to give us a call!
Post a Comment