We headed off to Telluride yesterday, an intimate and wealthy ski resort in southern Colorado, that boasts housing Tom Cruise and Oprah. Nestled in a valley of waterfalls and incredible red rock cliffs, the views are spectacular from anywhere!


We actually took our jeep off-roading for the first time to visit a waterfall. It felt good to get her dirty! It was a challenge because I had to pee even before we started up the mountian. To say the ride was bumpy is a huge understatement.
Ethan and I riding on a free gondola that connects the two towns of Telluride and Mountain Village. As you can tell, Ethan could not stop saying, "wee!"


2 comments:
Looks like you guys are real Coloradans(?) with your jeep!
Oh my goodness, Ethan is SO big I can't believe it! I'm so glad yall are enjoying CO. Our days in Charleston are numbered...hope to see you out west soon!
Post a Comment