We welcomed our 2nd child into this world on Thursday, November 6th at 3:32 p.m. Noah Manuel Osorio weighed in at 7 lbs. 11oz. and stretched to 20 in. in length. He didn't come with a full head of blonde hair like his brother, but they seem to have some of the same facial features. Delivery was relatively quick despite the epidural not working in the place it would have been most useful. :( The doctor barely made it on time - 2 pushes and he was out! Jeni's recovery is much quicker this time around and breastfeeding seems to be much easier. We appreciate all of your calls, prayers, and concern on our behalf. We definitely feel blessed to have little Noah in our home - another little gift from heaven. :-)
15 comments:
Congrats!! I am so happy for you. How is Ethan taking to the new addition? I was thinking about you on Thursday. How long was your labor since you were induced? So glad that you posted some pictures right away. Check out my brand new blog: thorpethoughts.blogspot.com
Congratulations to your beautiful family!!! Oh, little Noah is just so perfect! :) I'm soooo happy for you guys!!! Just in time to enjoy the holidays as a family of four.
Jeni--you look gorgeous and radiant!!!
We love the family picture colage!! Those pics with Ethan are adorable. We can't wait to meet the little guy. And good job on picking a name that both Ethan and Charlotte can pronounce well 'NO-a'
:) And congratulations again, we are looking forward to seeing you all very soon.
Danny, Jaimi and Charlotte
What a sweet little guy! Congratulations, I am so glad everything went so well and you look fantastic, Jeni. I always look like I've been through a battle and you are glowing and beautiful. That's not really fair!
Congrats Jen! You look great and your little guy is adorable. P.S., I don't know if I told you, but I just barely had my own little baby: jaredandbecca.blogspot.com
Love, Becca
Congratulations, he's so sweet!
Felicitacioneeeeeees!!!! Es un divino este bebe... como se lo tomo el hermano? Yo estoy preocupado por Nico cuando nazca nuestro segundo bebe...
Congrats you guys he is beautiful! I can't believe Jen not only made frozen meals for the month following his birth, on top of running a race while she was super prego but she pushed the baby out in two tries! WHAT A WOMAN!!!!
Yea!! Congratulations!! He just looks beautiful. I hope that you and the fam are adjusting well!!
Yay!! Congrats on Noah's arrival! We're so excited for you!!
Love,
Caytlin and Chris
CONGRATULATIONS!!
What a beautiful family you are creating ...
The Knaus Family in Grand Junction
Noah is beautiful! I am so glad that things went smoothly. Two boys is the best way to go! We love the crazy, silly, insanity that boys bring to our home.
We'll be in Colorado for Christmas. We'd love to see you if it works out.
Best of luck adjusting to two little ones.
Felicitaciones Familia Osorio!!
Estamos rey felices de que hayan anadido otro miembro a tu familia. Noe (Noah) es guapisimo! Esperamos que lo podamos ver pronto. Uds. estan en nuestros pensamientos u oraciones. Gracias por su amistad.
congrats folks.
looks like another cute kid.
Congratulations! Two boys is so fun! I look forward to seeing more pictures. :)
Post a Comment