This is the silly-crazy guy we live with:
He just gets more and more animated doesnt he. Looks like a lot of fun.
HA HA HA - I'm LOVING that! He is seriously such a doll!! Thanks for the laugh :)
Jeni & Jonathan - We just made our blog private, but I don't have an email for you guys to invite you to it. Can you email me at caytmarie@gmail.com? Thanks!! Congrats on the new addition! He's adorable!Love, Caytlin
Ethan is so cute! Thanks for sharing. =)
Jonathan...that was so cute!! COngrats on the new baby. Keep us posted on how things are going. Love you guys.~Sarah
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He just gets more and more animated doesnt he. Looks like a lot of fun.
HA HA HA - I'm LOVING that! He is seriously such a doll!! Thanks for the laugh :)
Jeni & Jonathan - We just made our blog private, but I don't have an email for you guys to invite you to it. Can you email me at caytmarie@gmail.com? Thanks!! Congrats on the new addition! He's adorable!
Love, Caytlin
Ethan is so cute! Thanks for sharing. =)
Jonathan...that was so cute!! COngrats on the new baby. Keep us posted on how things are going. Love you guys.
~Sarah
Post a Comment