We can't believe Noah is already in his 4th month of life! He is such a charmer and seems to be much more mellow than Ethan (partial credit given to Zantac for the reflux). We feel so blessed to be his parents!
I can't get over how cute he is! We really need to meet this little guy! And Ethan, of course, is as adorable as ever and I love seeing his personality shine through in your posts! We miss you guys!
5 comments:
SOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!!!!!! What a happy little guy!
3 THINGS....1, you look good. 2, Ethan is still as cute as ever. 3, Brandon does look a lot like Noah....he is sooooooooo cute!!!
I can't get over how cute he is! We really need to meet this little guy! And Ethan, of course, is as adorable as ever and I love seeing his personality shine through in your posts! We miss you guys!
Wow, he is really amazing. Both of your sons are uncannily cute, but I guess the genes cannot be denied. Good to see you're having so much fun!
He is seriously SUCH a doll :)
Post a Comment