Ethan, Noah and I have all had our hair cut recently. On Saturday I had my hair chopped off at a cheap salon, something I did just for a change and I needed an escape because my boys had been really sick for a few days. Well it was so choppy that I had to fix it myself, layered and all. Why did I spend money to have someone else do a hack job again? At least I gots skills. :) I chopped off Ethan's hair last night and trimmed Noah's wings as well.
Noah LOVES water (true boy no doubt). Here he is drenched from Ethan throwing water at him while taking a bath. He obviously didn't seem to mind.Gee, I haven't had my hair this short since....ummmm...er.....3rd grade or so. But back then it was just a lion's mane because my mom always brushed it out. No wonder it took me till I was in my thirties to consider a short cut. Death to the brush!

6 comments:
Your hair is so cute!! And Ethan looks so much like a Hansen it's ridiculous! I love seeing all your amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Way cute cut! Sometimes that change is all it takes to feel a little "free'er" and light :)
Hope you are all happy and doing wonderful.
Love ya lots,
Sarah
Forget the kids haircuts, I LOVE YOURS!!!!
Wow I love it! You look SO CUTE!! The boys of course are darling too :)
I love it. Did you cut it since Sunday because it looks shorter than sunday... maybe cause it is curly.. the reason you didn't have shorter hair was because Charleston was not kind to our hair.
Very cute! And you've got tons of skills.
Post a Comment