We sure had a busy week! We went to a historic orchard for their annual Fall Fest, went to a local corn maze/petting zoo/pumpkin patch, had a preschool Halloween party, carved pumpkins, and decorated for and attended our ward Halloween party/trunk-or-treat. Then exhausted and worn out Saturday night we quickly came home to prep for our 3 day visitor, a med student applying and interviewing for the residency program here in Grand Junction. It was difficult taking care of a stranger in our home (especially after such an exhausting week) but the boys seemed to really enjoy her company and LOVED having a guest in the house. Now we are finally back to normal for the time being, trying desperately to get rid of out candy stash.




3 comments:
You take AMAZING pictures, Jeni!
I love that "say cheese" for Ethan means, "put your arm around your brother and squeeze his ear and then smile big!" LOL!!!! I agree with Loral, you DO take great pics!! If only you were able to take great pics of yourself in labor, then I'd call you crazy AND amazing. ;)
Cute pics! Justin thinks it's so cool that Ethan was Mario! I keep thinking of Ethan saying "Marrio" ;-)
Post a Comment