Due to my pregnancy we chose to stay home this Christmas. Although it was a little lonely, we had a great time sharing traditions with our boys that will carry on for years to come. On Christmas Eve we had a great time making and eating appetizers, watching Joy to the World, singing Christmas songs, opening up pajamas, making a plate of goodies for Santa and the reindeer, going outside and looking for Santa in the sky, etc. The boys were so excited they couldn't get to sleep for quite a while...but it was fun!
Christmas morning the boys read their thank you note from Santa, opened presents, and had fun. We then enjoyed a nice big breakfast and just relaxed.
Later that afternoon we headed up to the Grand Mesa for some snowshoeing. Poor Jonathan did most of the work, since my snow pants were so tight I couldn't bend over to do anything. I wore Jonathan's jacket and it wouldn't close...so I was a little cold. The boys had a great time!
We had a great a relaxing Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment