Having a new baby seems to complicate things a little (which is to be expected of course) but it has not been as rough as I envisioned. To be honest I was a little frightened of the possibility of having a girl and am SO grateful for 3 of the same gender. It's not only easy on the pocket book but it's easy on mom too! We love our little Isaac and the joy he brings into this house. His brothers are still not sick of him and have not asked me to send him back, thank goodness! :) They are wonderful helpers (as much as boys are able to be I suppose) and love to look at, kiss, touch, and hold their little brother. They love him...as do I.


3 comments:
Isaac in that little gray sweater = TOO CUTE!!!!! What cute pics! I am seriously jealous of Mom and Cassi...I wanna hold him, he is RALLY CUTE!!!
I agree with Lyndsi on this one!!! And does Noah always have to look so stinkin' cute with that grin of his!? haha LOVE them! :) ..and you of course!
You two make such beautiful kids! I mean you wouldn't expect anything else from such good looking parents :) Congrats on the third!!!
Post a Comment