Monday, February 28, 2011

Mom and Cassi

What a perfect pair to come and visit: my mom and little sister, Cassi. Cassi played cars with the boys, read them stories, chased them around the house, and helped keep a watchful eye on them. She was VERY helpful! My mom was was heaven sent. She took Isaac in the middle of the night and early morning hours if I needed so I could get some solid rest. She spent a lot of time holding him, burping him, and taking care of his needs, which was helpful so I could pay attention to the needs of the rest of my family. She paid for meals, movies, groceries, and entertainment for the kids. She also spent the last full day cleaning the house from top to bottom, even washing my sheets and shower curtains. We are full of gratitude for everything they did for us!!!! Mom and Cassi are sorely missed and we wish their visit could have been a little longer.


Thank you, Mom and Cassi!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

krissiecook said...

That is fantastic! I'm glad they could come and lend a hand or four. But I still want the story of their missed flight.

Danny and Jaimi Weller said...

Sounds like the perfect visit!!! :) Great pics!