Our little blue-eyed dream finally arrived on Monday, February 7th at 2:52 pm. With no epidural it sure was painful but oh so worth it! He weighed in at 8 lb 15.4 oz and 21 inches in length. His brothers are so very proud to have him home and thrilled for mommy's large tummy to be gone. Ethan is especially keen on taking care of his new little brother.
Welcome into our home, Isaac! Good luck fending off your big brothers.....it's survival of the fittest around here. :-)
Welcome into our home, Isaac! Good luck fending off your big brothers.....it's survival of the fittest around here. :-)

6 comments:
Congratulations and good luck with three! I think I enjoyed things the 3rd time around most -- less time for one on one, but just less stressful overall with experience I think. Suerte!
I kind of like no epidural also but again I only did with a three pounder and in about twenty minutes. You must be super woman. But you didn't give any stats on him. I love his little scrubs. Does your hospital always do that or is that a Daddy thing? I am so happy for you.
Congrats on the new blessing in your family Love Tyalor Kelly Max & Family
Congratulations!!! He is PERFECT!!! What a little sweetie!!!
Jeni, you look soo beautiful too!!!! You are an angel mother and those boys of yours are incredibly lucky! They have such wonderful parents!!!
I hope you are getting lots of rest! You deserve it! And no epi--wow, you are AMAZING!!! You all look so happy! YAY! :)
Yay, CONGRATS!!!!!!
awwww congrats yall!
Post a Comment