So with a terrible first trimester (worst out of 5), Jonathan knew if he wanted to go somewhere for fun he would need to just make plans without me and tell me later. If not, I would give every excuse in the world to stay on the couch. So when he told me we were going to some rustic cabins I planned and packed, not happily but I did it, but did not know this is where we would end up: the most adorable cabin i've ever stayed in! Charming on the outside, cozy on the inside, this cabin was built in the early 1900s when the old ski resort was right out the back door. We slept in, went snow shoeing, ate comforting meals, bought some chocolates in Crested Butte (pretty much the Aspen of Western Colorado), and watched the snowfall. What a perfect getaway for a crummy first trimester!
![]() |
| What a perfect stay! |






No comments:
Post a Comment