We though we would rent this house for 6 months until we found a home to purchase. Two years later we decided to stay for another year. Sigh. Instead of enduring it longer I decided to make the most of it, 70s wallpaper and all. We purchased new couches (first ever), I refinished and reupholstered the dining tale and chairs, actually hung curtains, color coordinated the bathroom, and made the most of that awful fern wallpaper in our bedroom. It feels a little like home now, but still look forward to the time we can purchase a home of our own. Going from owning the last two places we've lived to renting again has surely been an adjustment. I am one who seeks to improve my environment so this has been a struggle. I would love to replace the carpet, paint the walls, paint the cupboards, etc., but all in due time. Sigh again.

No comments:
Post a Comment