I have a love-hate relationship with the first day of school. My freedom is taken away, but so are the brotherly fights ad daily drama. My sweet little Noah started school for the first time. He wasn't the slightest bit sad, which made me even more sad. He is such a good brother and helper around the house that I knew I would miss him terribly. When he got his shots he didn't make a peep or shed a tear. When I dropped him off he ran excitedly and was so happy to finally be doing something for and by himself. I was so proud of him! I was of course sad to see Ethan go as well, but it is his 4th time leaving for school (the first was in New Zealand). I cried as I walked for 2 blocks, but then put in my headphones, turned on my music and went for a refreshing and liberating run. What a great feeling!
 |
1 comment:
Handsome boys!
Post a Comment