A few of the incredible views we have been able to enjoy, either by foot or a quick car ride. Cottonwood Pass is the highest pass in the US.
A gorgeous hike to Lost Lake. Ethan was certainly a trooper, especially while using his very own hiking pole. Just call him Sherpa.
Camping with the kids near the Timberline trail head. Ethan is shown warming up after a hearty breakfast of pancakes, bacon and hot chocolate. Let's face it, one of the main draws to camping is the food!
A mid-week trip to the Great Sand Dunes National Park, the tallest dunes in North America. Ethan kept saying that we are close to the beach. I wish there was water there. Let's just say the Sahara Desert is not top on my list of places to visit before I die.





2 comments:
Okay, lets get this straight.
You guys keep posting pics like this and I am gonna get so jealous as to: 1) steal your camera so you cant make me jealous and 2) do all the stuff that you took pictures of....
jk- looks like alot of fun though.
will have to come out there at some point....
I love that little sherpa =) It looks BEAUTIFUL and FUN and I am sure lots of MEMORIES are being made along your way...not to mention this is the final selling point to getting your much sought after CAMERA! I thought it was hilarious that Jonathan always made sure you had the tripod, apparently that is the smartest thing you always bring (besides your camera) to capture your family in each spot! I call it journaling via camera!
Post a Comment