I know, I know. This is about the 31st post from snowshoeing but we always have such a great time....despite 3 year old tantrums, cold extremities, exhaustion, etc. We love to embrace the snow instead of hide from it, like so many seem to manage....even around here. On this trip we took off after the ward sledding activiy on the Grand Mesa and found a favorite short hike of ours with incredible views of the Mesa and surrounding mountains. We had to shovel a parking spot out for our Jeep, the entrance was piled 8-10 feet high with snow (we could see a few inches of the stop sign), we were forced to endure tantrums thrown by our 3 year old, it was all uphill, but totally worth it. The views did not disappoint, nor did the company of our little family.
We love snowshoeing, but I'm not gunna lie....spring can't come any sooner. Temps have been below 40 since, oh November.



No comments:
Post a Comment