Where in the world is spring? Where are temperatures above the 30's? Our family has had its fair share of illnesses. Since the beginning of December someone has been sick, and it is worse when mommy is sick too. We did have a 2-3 week break, thank goodness, but now we've been plagued again. At least mommy's fevers are gone so taking care of febrile children at 12, 1, 2, 3, and 5 am is again possible (with Jonathan on night call the whole week of course). Poor little guys. I think I'll have a party when temps are actually bearable during the day. My boys can't wait to be outside!!
5 comments:
I couldn't agree more! Basically since before Christmas we've been battling junk. Add a brand new baby to keep healthy...
AMEN
oh man....get well and come visit California =)
Hey guys! Lance and I are going to be in Denver for some schooling towards the end of the month....we wondered where yall are living and maybe we could catch up and have lunch together? Drop me an email, hope to see yall soon!
coxrebekah@gmail.com
LOL that cartoon is hilarious!
Post a Comment