As soon as I saw that familiar bear paw of a foot on the ultrasound I knew it was another boy. I didn't have to look hard to discover the male part when shown and when I was told it was a boy I said, "ah, man!" After Jonathan reminded me that it would be a wise idea to show some sort of excitement I tried to be optimistic about more testosterone running circles around me. I quickly realized what a relief it will be to have another boy in the house, not to mention how cheap it will be compared to the alternative. All I need is a package of newborn diapers and I am set! This boy was slow to move around but now is as active as all the rest in utero (well, not quite the speed and violence as Ethan demonstrated in there). I am so excited to greet our new baby into our family. As of now I look forward to the cuddling, rocking, feeding, burping, diaper changing, etc....although ask me at 2 am during a feeding or during sacrament meeting when all 4 require my help and I will not be so optimistic. As of now I am enjoying this quiet angel moving about and watching my belly grow (ie: the calm before the storm). :)

No comments:
Post a Comment