
So, Ethan has reached a new phase: he cannot keep his clothes on or keep those darn hands out of his diaper! Oh the joys of parenting a toddler.

I am in the home stretch of this pregnancy, with just under 3 weeks remaining. I guess the ziplock bags in the background show what I've been up to lately. I have spent the last few months trying out freezing meals to get ready for my hectic life with 2 kids. I LOVE it! I would recommend it to anyone. I make meals for a few days and have dinner meals for a whole month. It saves so much time, much needed energy, and money. Jonathan loves the fact that he has a menu on the front of the fridge to choose from. I love the fact that I have a month worth of yummy, healthy, non-processed meals in my house ready to go. If you have any meal ideas please let me know.
2 comments:
Oh-ho! We recently had an enrichment meeting about freezing foods and I have some recipes and ideas! I will send them to you- just don't go into labor quite yet...
Look at that cute little tush, it's so precious!! You look fabulous in your third trimester, good luck you two!
Post a Comment