Some interns and their wives decided to walk a 5k for breast cancer awareness on Saturday morning. It was fun to do what women do best - talk. Although I now have less than a month left of this pregnancy, it wasn't difficult whatsoever because I walk for an hour every morning (M-F). Afterwards Jonathan, Ethan and I headed downtown to watch local marching bands going down Main St. and then enjoyed a brat and polish dog at the local Oktoberfest. Because I had been on my feet for many hours, I struggled during the afternoon session of General Conference. My tailbone was sore and my body needed some rest. Sunday was much better. :)
1 comment:
Jeni!! I just looked at your blog for the first time in more than 9 months apparently! your pregnant again! yay! and ethan is getting so big! he is adoreable. and so are you. I love you! Glad to see all is going well with your family. :)
Post a Comment