Since we are finally back home from a month in Denver/California, I have decided to begin freezing meals again. Our fridge and cupboards were completely bare upon arrival so it is rewarding to see the meals accumulate. There are more meals I would like to make and freeze, but our budget is calling the shots so this is a good start. On these two shelves is chicken noodle soup, minestrone, BBQ (a real pig-pickin'), pea soup, a chicken/potatoes meal, pumpkin puree, spinach tartlets, pasta salad (yum!), breakfast wraps, many marinated chicken breasts, shredded chicken (slow-cooked in italian dressing and enchilada sauce - yummy!), and chocolate cupcakes (3 ingredients: choc. cake mix, pumpkin puree and water - healthy and divine). I am trying to steer clear of chicken enchiladas and taco soup (our favorites) but I keep craving them. Maybe I'll add a few more this week. Anyone with ideas, please send them my way! I am always up for something new that freezes well.

3 comments:
I think you can send frozen dinners from Colorado to Maryland and they'll make it just fine.
...ridin' the range once moare, uh? glad tu sey yur bayack in that theyre saddle cowgirl. Good luck to yu and yur freezin' macheine. :)
my freezer doesn't look quite like that yet, but it is getting there. I love the videos. I can't wait for Eliza and Ethan to play. They are so similar. He is such a cutie and Noah looks just like Jonathan.
Post a Comment