We hiked Serpents Trail on Saturday afternoon in wonderful 75 degree weather (today it is snowing). Noah started out in the backpack but when Ethan began throwing too many rocks we had to switch it up a bit. Good thing we brought the front carrier for Noah.

Since the Singing Bush was right in our path we decided to summon the Invisible Swordsman! :)
4 comments:
Jeni, you're a total babe!!
ok so i have decided that this summer i need to come up and visit you and you need to take me on one of these hikes! they look so much fun and plus I love you guys and want to hang out!
I love Kelli's comments, you can hear her saying them as if she was there. :) Ethan takes THE cutest pictures. What a photogenic little wiz! I am still trying to get Char's eyes open (Weller curse) and (sorry Kel) no crazy Kelli smile. You have the diamond, and I think I have the rough! haha
I keep looking at your blog pics wishing I was in that warmer weather...
Post a Comment