Since we are one day ahead and our only internet access is not unlimited like in the states (you have to pay for data used and it's not cheap) we were not able to watch or listen to conference. Luckily, when we showed up for church yesterday morning they were about to start Sun morning session. We weren't prepared enough for 2 hours of quiet time so we spent most of the second hour in the primary room. A few things I loved about this little chapel: the kids table was so low you didn't need chairs, there were only about a dozen people there at church (including the missionaries and branch president-who I think was also a senior missionary), and our 3 boys were the only kids there. I LOVE going to church in other countries. It's so different, yet so similar at the same time.


No comments:
Post a Comment